Monday 25 April 2011

Little Boys' Tops


Turtle Tee
I love to call this the baby turtle top.... Baby turtles are so cute and they crawl around like babies. At times alert, at times lazy... but they always bring a smile to your face... ah that's my baby turtle. 


Green n White Stripes


Having children on my own makes me approach sewing very differently. I used to just sew as a hobby and without much purpose. The end product just have to look good and nothing else matters. Now aesthetics is no longer the only criteria.
I start to examine the yarn - Is it soft and comfortable? It is suitable for the tropical weather? Is the yarn of good quality?


I start to look into the details - buttons on the front and back are bad for young and crawling babies. I hate "button- marks" on kids. Ouch.


Why I am so wise
Hence, from the standard wool or cotton yarn normally used for knitting, bunnie mummy has switched to a finer and thinner yarn.... Yes, it's baby soft... no more stiffness after washing and drying...


Price: Enquire upon request
Dimensions: Custom sizes
Note: Made to order. Please email to bunniemummy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment