Tuesday 26 April 2011

Fluffy Scarves




 Purple scarf


White n Grey Scarf
Be Yourself and LOVE Yourself.

After I gave birth, I looked like an auntie. I couldn't help it, I convinced myself. Looking after a baby is hard work and when one is this tired, who will bother to dress up? And the more I don't dress up, the more auntie I looked and the more depressed I became...

Then I need to go back to work after I have exhausted my maternity leave. Damn! Gonna face my ex-colleagues with my auntie face, auntie body and auntie clothes!!! AHHHH!!! I was going into a frenzy trying to reinvent my entire wardrobe when a good friend calmed me down and told me the magic word -

Accessories
Take the attention away from your waistline with a striking scarf or unique necklace!

I am stunned.... What a brilliant idea.

Price: S$25
Dimensions: approx 45-52 inches long
Note: Comes in spunky purple and elegant white n grey. Please specify your preference in your email to bunniemummy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment